Need Younger-Looking, Healthier Skin? Try These Natural Collagen Boosters
You are probably already familiar with collagen and its superpowers. Right from ads to Instagram posts, collagen-based products are everywhere. But if you are new to the topic, let us tell you. Collagen is a protein that’s produced by the body, which is necessary to hold everything in our body together. However, after you hit the age of 25, the production slows down. This is one of the reasons why by 35-40, you start seeing the signs of aging.
If you want younger-looking skin, you need to increase collagen in your body, as simple as that! In today’s article, we are here to tell you how to increase Collagen in the face in just a few easy steps. Read ahead to know all about it.
1. Eat Right
The first step is always to embrace healthy eating to enhance face collagen. A proper diet plays an important role when it comes to giving you younger-looking and healthier skin. You must also start including collagen-rich food in your diet. They will not only elevate the production of collagen in the body but will even create amino acids, which is imperative for younger-looking skin. So, how to increase collagen in the face? Incorporate the below-mentioned collagen-rich food into your diet. They include;
- Bone Broth
- Fish and shellfish
- Egg whites
- Citrus fruits- orange, limes, lemons, grapefruit
- Berries – strawberries, blueberries, blackberries
- Vitamin C-rich fruits – guava, mango, kiwi, and pineapple
- Green leafy vegetables
- Bell peppers
Remember, while you incorporate these food items into your day-to-day meals, it is also important to steer clear of sugar and refined carbs as they can damage collagen.
2. Good Sleep
The easiest step on the list to increase collagen on the face is to get good sleep. While this is such an underrated step, it is by far one of the important steps. When you sleep, the collagen production in the body goes up. So, it is important to get at least 7-9 hours of sleep every day. Nothing less than that and nothing more than that. A good night’s sleep is a shortcut to glowing skin.
3. Water Fasting
This method has been gaining a lot of traction recently. However, you must only do this once in a while and not every day. You are not supposed to eat anything but only drink water for 18 hours. When you fast with only water, your body will enter a stage known as autophagy. In this phase, all proteins produced by the body are broken down. To end the fast, you are supposed to eat a collagen-high meal. This will lead to the intense production of collagen in the body. So, this is one of the methods how to boost collagen in the face.
4. Steam Bath Therapy
A steam bath or sauna can increase HGH and collagen in the body. This is because the desiccated infrared sauna produces waves that penetrate deep inside the body. And the deeper they go, the more collagen is produced.
One of the ways how to restore collagen in the face is to work out every day. Have you ever noticed that whenever you physically exert yourself, your skin tends to glow? This is because intense workouts, lifting weights and other exercises such as squats, bench presses, and rows can enhance collagen production in the body.
6. Right Skincare Products
When it comes to boosting collagen for the face, the right skincare productions are exceptionally important. Some of the things you can use include;
- Aloe vera – It can help boost the collagen production on your face. You can either consume aloe vera juice or apply aloe vera directly to the face. However, you must do it regularly for the right results.
- Vitamin C – When it comes to vitamin c, you can always use a potent vitamin c serum or cream, but along with that, make sure you consume vitamin c-rich fruits.
- Hyaluronic acid – Today, you will find skincare products with hyaluronic acid, start incorporating it into your daily skincare routine.
- Retinol – Retinol is great to keep your skin younger-looking and boost the production of collagen. For this, you can consume food rich in vitamin A and use retinol serum or cream for faster results.
- Ginseng – It helps increase the production of collagen in the body. You can either consume ginseng tea or use ginseng-based beauty products.
7. Collagen Supplements
One of the easiest ways how to boost collagen on the face is to consume the right collagen supplements. They fulfill any collagen deficiency you may be experiencing and help you achieve younger-looking and healthier skin. Just start taking collagen every day and you will notice a vast difference in just a few weeks and within 90 days any wrinkles or fine lines that may have appeared would also have gone down.
If you are looking for the right collagen supplement, you cannot go wrong with Plix Life’s vegan Forever Young Collagen Builder For Skin Elasticity & Renewal. Younger-looking Skin in 90 days With 100mg Hyaluronic Acid. This is a wonderful product that will show you results in just one month and within 90 days, you will achieve younger-looking and healthier skin. So, if you want to know how to improve collagen in the face, all you need is Plix Life.
So, these were all the methods on how you can increase collagen naturally for younger-looking and healthier skin. These methods work. So, give it a try to achieve the skin of your dreams.
1. Are Plix Life Forever Young Collagen Builder For Skin Elasticity & Renewal collagen supplements safe?
Yes, Plix Life’s Forever Young Collagen Builder For Skin Elasticity & Renewal collagen supplements are safe. You need just one scoop of 5 g of the powder every day.
2. Are there any collagen side effects?
Very rarely you may experience side effects, such as bloating, heartburn, and feelings of fullness. However, if you have food allergies, choose supplements free of allergens.
3. How long does it take to see results after taking collagen supplements with Plix Life’s collagen supplements?
It will take 1 to 3 months for you to see visible results of collagen on your face with Plix Life’s Forever Young Collagen Builder For Skin Elasticity & Renewal collagen supplements.
4. Can I take collagen every day?
Yes, it is important to take collagen every day to achieve all the benefits.
5. Can I mix collagen powder in smoothies?
Yes, you can mix it in smoothies, shakes, lassi and more.