Are you experiencing menopause? Hot flashes, anxiety and hormonal imbalance?
You are not alone. While the transition for every woman is unpredictable and unique, menopause is a natural process. In general, the symptoms last about 4 years.
All women undergo some symptoms during menopause, and about 23% of them experience anxiety. These anxiety symptoms can be both physical and psychological. You may feel restless, fearful, tense, may experience rapid heartbeat, chest congestion, hot flashes, sweating, or even panic attacks. In the long run, if not treated, anxiety can cause a ripple effect on your physical health like digestive issues, chronic pain, insomnia, or loss of interest in sex.
While menopausal symptoms go away over time, they can cause long term problems. Additionally, thanks to modern science and technology, we have treatments that can help you feel better and combat menopause effectively.
What is Meno Care?
Meno care is a supplement that is given to women to tackle symptoms and effects of the natural cycle of menopause. It contains progesterone, a hormone that balances hormones and relieves menstrual disorders. Meno care drastically reduces menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, stress, anxiety, depression and vaginal dryness. It is also useful in the development of excessive thickening of the lining of the uterus in postmenopausal women. With Meno care, women can take control of their lives and prevent menopause from getting the best of them.
How does Meno care help?
- It helps help balance hormones
- It battles symptoms of anxiety and depression
- It prevents the occurrence of hot flashes
- It keeps the body hydrated and less dry
- It alleviates moodiness
Other treatments for menopause
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT): It is usually common for women to opt for Hormone Replacement Therapy during menopause. Your therapist may advise certain drugs or a combination of drugs to replace the hormone your body stopped making. These drugs usually are stress relief tablets and will help you deal with anxiety & hormonal imbalance. But, you should take the minimum doses as they can harm your health and put you at higher risk of heart problems or breast cancer.
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs): These are stress relief tablets, prescribed to women with moderate-to-severe anxiety levels. SSRIs increase the level of serotonin in your brain to make you feel less anxious.
- Non Hormonal medicines: These are an FDA-approved class of medicines for the treatment of hot flashes. It usually includes the nerve drug gabapentin (Gralise, Neuraptine, Neurontin), depression drug paroxetine (Brisdelle, Paxil), blood pressure drug clonidine (Catapres, Kapvay), and sleeplessness tablets to deal with your insomnia.
- Topical hormone therapy: It is an estrogen cream, liner, or gel that you apply to your vagina to help with dryness.
- Osteoporosis: For osteoporosis (weak and brittle bones), your doctor may advise you to take tablets for strong bones or vitamin D supplements to help keep your bones strong and healthy.
Is there a natural treatment to alleviate menopausal symptoms?
Plix Life’s Women’s Meno Care supports hormonal balance and healthy transitions for women. It is made from a powerful blend of herbs sourced from nature which makes it healthy and safe to consume.
It’s made from power packed ingredients such as Black Cohosh, Chasteberry, Turmeric, Cranberry, Licorice and Ginseng. This combination can help women overcome menopausal symptoms naturally. It alleviates hot flashes, dry skin, moodiness, sweating and anxiety attacks. The formulation is antioxidant rich and promotes holistic well being. The anti-inflammatory properties of Plix Life Women’s Meno Care can improve symptoms like fatigue and hot flashes. It also helps combat depression. It also reduces joint and knee pain and keeps the bones strong and healthy.
So ladies, now you know that what you are going through is natural, normal and common and there are treatment options that can support you through this phase. Be rest assured that Plix Life’s Women’s Meno Care will be with you through this phase and help you combat the symptoms of menopause naturally, effectively and scientifically!