Day 3 Diet Meal Plan #FeelGoodWeek
Early Morning:- 8:00
1 glass of water with Chia seeds- Take 1/4th of Chia seeds in 1 glass of water and have it in the morning.
Moong Dal chilla- 2 (serve with mint chutney)
Moong dal Chilla Recipe:-
Take the 3 tbsp flour , add salt, chilli garlic paste and other spices as per your taste. Add water to it to make it like dosa batter consistency.Keep the batter for 15-20 minutes. And then add ½ tsp oil on the pan and spread the batter on the pan and cook it on both the sides. Serve it with curd/tomato chutney/green chutney.
Mid meal :- Fruit ( Apple ,pear,pineapple,Papaya,Guava,orange.)
4 to 5 soaked almonds + 1-2 walnut pieces
2 wheat chapati + 1 bowl dal + 1 bowl vegetable Sabzi +1 plate salad +1 cup curd
Dal recipe :-
- 3-4 tbsp Moong dal/toor dal
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil for tadka
- Cook in Cooker & add some tadka for dal.
Vegetable Sabzi :-
- Take some Fresh Mix Veg Sabzi,
- In a pan add 3 tsp oil ,1 Onion,2 Tomato (Chopped/Paste),Ginger garlic paste,2 green chillies,curry leaves
- Add Chopped mix vegetables saute in a pan
- Add Salt & ½ tsbp Turmeric powder ½ tsp Garam masala
- Then ½ cup Water in a pan then cook well and serve after 15 mint with chapati.
1 cup tea 100 ml milk–without sugar
Note:– Along with tea-you can take roasted chana/makhana/oats/puffed jowar/puff oats,sprouts ,black chana.
Peanut Butter with 2 Brown Bread OR Bananas
Recipe :- 2 brown bread with ½ tsp Peanut butter .
Evolve /Strength Protein Shake .
1 Scoop Evolve protein & Strength protein in a Shaker have it after workout.
2 wheat chapati +1 bowl dal + Rajma masala + salad +curd/ Raita
Rajma Recipe :-
Soak and cook beans
- Sort dried beans and discard any misshapen or discolored beans. Rinse a couple of times, and then soak 1 cup rajma (kidney beans) in enough water to cover them. Soaking should ideally last for 8 to 9 hours, so I usually soak them the night before I cook.
- Once the beans are well soaked, discard the soaking water. Drain and rinse the soaked beans a few times to remove any leftover grit, if any.
- Add 3.5 to 4 cups of water and stir. Pressure cook the rajma for 18 to 20 whistles (or for about 15 to 20 minutes).
- While the kidney beans are cooking, chop 1 large onion (¾ to 1 cup finely chopped onion), 2 large tomatoes (1 cup finely chopped tomatoes) and make the crushed ginger + garlic + green chili paste.
- For the paste, you need to crush or grind 1 inch ginger, 5 to 6 small garlic cloves (or 3 to 4 medium garlic cloves), and 1 to 2 green chilies to a paste in a mortar-pestle or a small grinder.
Add ½ teaspoon cumin seeds then add the finely chopped onions, Tomatoes, Ginger garlic paste,¼ tsp turmeric powder ,½ tsp red chilli powder,½ tsp coriander powder ,½ garam masala ,Mix well then add rajma with 1 cup of water cook on low flame then after 30 min off the flame and serve with chapati.
- Oil Intake:- 3 tsp /day.
- Try to limit the intake of Salt, potatoes, sugar, jaggery, honey, fried foods, namkeen, poha, rava(semolina/suji),junk food, cashews, fruit juices and white rice.
- Excess ghee, butter, oil, cream. & try to limit salt intake.
- Try to limit the amount of potatoes, Avoid sugar, honey, jaggery, sweets, cake, pastry, ice cream.
- Avoid all packaged foods.
- maida products, fried foods, juices, soda, cola , bakery items, junk foods
- Limit high fat dairy products like full cream milk, cheese, butter, mayo etc
- Exercise or Workout Daily at least 45 minutes – 1 hrs