Over the last few years, one trend that has arisen in the health and wellness community is green juice.
What is Green Juice?
Green juice, simply put, is the juice of any green vegetable like spinach, celery or kale. Green juice benefits your digestive system, clears out your stomach and cleanses out toxins. Green juice for digestion has shown to be the most useful method.
With a high content of fibre in green leafy vegetables, any green juice acts as a great fix for stomach and digestion issues. It has also evolved over time in many forms of supplements like super green powders, shakes, and various other substitutes.
Certain compounds in green juices can function as prebiotics, which feeds and support the growth of beneficial bacteria living in your digestive tract. A routine intake of prebiotic is also connected to several other digestion benefits, including reduced constipation, weight maintenance, and improved immune function.
It is also a great short-term fix for people who have had digestive tract surgeries or surgeries that require to be gentle on the stomach. Green juices or powders are very easy to digest while still giving you all the nutrition you need.
However, there is no definitive green juice recipe, it varies from person to person and website to website. Selecting a particular green juice for your needs can get difficult, so here is a list of green juice recipes best suited to help you with digestion problems.
What Is The Best Green Juice For Digestion?
- Kale And Celery Juice: The most common ingredients in any green juice recipe, kale and celery act as a great method to clear out your stomach and flush out toxins from it. It’s a simple blend of celery and kale mixed in with cucumber and parsley, with a little lemon for taste. Some people also add fruits like pineapples to refine the taste.
- Cucumber Kiwi Juice: Aromatic ginger, cooling cucumber and tangy-sweet kiwi is all it takes to make a glass of refreshing, stomach cleansing, calming green juice. It helps cool down any stomach rumbles and cleans out your stomach.
- Spinach, Carrot and Apple Juice: Green juice for digestion contains a lot of fibre and vitamins and nutrients. Spinach, carrots and apples make for great ingredients in a green juice for digestion as they are high in fibre and other essential nutrients. You just need to blend the 3 ingredients together and get all the green juice benefits.
- Kale, Pear and Spinach Juice: Specifically targeted at easing and aiding the digestion process, this green juice recipe adds essential ingredients to do its job. Apart from kale, pear and spinach it also has celery, fennel seeds and ginger that are all known to be great agents in helping with digestion issues like constipation and detox.
- Cabbage and Lemon Juice: This juice is easy to make and is full of ingredients that ease your digestion process. Blend cabbage, a handful of mint leaves, a tbsp of honey and a squeeze of lemon to make this super easy green juice for digestion.
- Plix Supergreens Powder: Another popular and extremely helpful method to consume green juices is by using substitutes like super green powder. The Plix Supergreens powder is made of 25 immunity herbs, 10 alkalising greens, 10 antioxidants, and 1Bn CFU probiotics. It includes ingredients like spinach, spirulina, wheatgrass, oat fibre and many other ingredients that help aid digestion. You can find the super greens powder here.
What are Green Powder Supplements?
Green powder supplements, like the Plix Supergreens Powder, are a more effective and healthy way to consume essential greens.
Plix Supergreens fuel your body with natural Vitamin C and antioxidants that promote healthy detoxification and strengthen immune function. It also provides the daily dose of probiotics that your body needs for enhanced nourishment and digestive support.
It is also a very simple and easy task to consume the powder over making and following a green juice recipe. You only need to take one scoop of the powder, add 300ml of water, mix it well for 15-20 seconds and then drink. It eliminates the need to cut, blend and clean.
Consuming green juices or powders is not an alternative to eating your vegetables or fruits. It does serve as a great juice for digestion, but it cannot take the place of actual vegetables. Finding the balance between the two is important before you consume green juice or green juice supplements.
Green juice ingredients vary from drink to drink, but they all serve the same purpose – to give you the nutrients and vitamins you require while also detoxing and cleansing out your digestive tract. You can always experiment with multiple green juice recipes and see what works best for you.
Overall, we can say that green juice benefits the digestive system and the rest of our body by providing essential nutrients and vitamins. If you’re looking for a juice for digestion problems, try making a green juice recipe or make a green powder supplement like Plix Supergreens powder a part of your daily routine!