Returns & Refunds Policy – Please Read Carefully
All our shipments are carefully inspected prior to dispatch. However, if due to an error on our part you receive the wrong product(s) or the incorrect number of products, kindly do notify us within 24 hours of the same.
ACCEPTABLE REASONS FOR RETURNS:
- If you have received your product(s) but find it to be damaged, leaking or tampered with.
- In this case, you will need to notify us within 48 hours of receiving your product. When you notify us, please ensure to send us images of the damage as proof of the same.
- We will investigate the same on our end.
- If, based on our examination, the product is beyond use and in damaged condition, then we will request you to discard the product. In this case, we will extend you a replacement for the same.
- If, based on our examination, the product has a minor damage, we will ask you to return the product to us. Once we have received the product, we will dispatch a fresh product as a replacement for the same.
UNACCEPTABLE REASON FOR RETURN:
- If you notify us of a return after 48 hours of receiving the product(s).
- If the product you wish to return is already opened and used by you.
- If you are returning products for any reason apart from a manufacturing defect of the product.
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED IF:
- The product returned by you is noticeably damaged and/or tampered with by you.
- The shipping address you entered while placing an order is incorrect.
- You have consumed part of the product and then decided to return it.
- If you do not comply with the returns policy stated above.
REFUNDS MAY BE ISSUED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES:
- The product ordered by you is not in stock with us.*
- The shipping address is not serviceable by us.*
- If you comply with the returns policy stated below.
- The product returned by you is found in good condition and is not tampered with, and your reason for return is deemed as ‘acceptable’ by our management.
- You have paid twice for a single order.
An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.